The following payment methods are available:
EFT – Instant EFT via Payfast
E Liquid Concentrates uses Payfast to process all secure payments. PayFast is committed to keeping all sensitive information secure. Payfast has a multitude of automated and manual checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions.
Currently, the following banks are supported by Payfast:
- Standard Bank
- ABSA Bank
- Capitec Bank
Debit and Credit Cards via Snapscan
Snapscan is a revolutionary application used to process Debit and Credit Card payments.
Snapscan is securely supported by Standard Bank in South Africa.
All South African Debit/Credit Cards may be linked to your Snapscan Account.
To use Snapscan:
1) The application needs to be downloaded on your phone.
2) Your Debit/Credit Card needs to be linked to your Snapscan Account. (This is done once only and the entire process takes about two minutes to activate).
3) Select Snapscan on checkout of our store, and accept the terms & conditions.
4) A barcode will be presented.
5) Open the application on your phone, and scan the barcode.
6) The amount will be processed automatically.
Orders may aslo be paid via direct EFT into our accounts.
Using this method, a customer would need to email proof of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are usually dispatched once payments clear our accounts, which typically takes between 24-48 hours.